Belly fat

What is the best way to lose your belly fat? I have two children 8 and 2. I use to weight 108 before my oldest and than when I had him I gained a lot. I thought that I would go back to my regular size but that never happen. I lost weight but not much. I worked out and it made me feel good but my belly never got smaller. Than I got pregnant with my last child and my belly got a little bigger. WHAT SHOULD I DO? I feel like crying right now just talking about it. I have been this way for 8 years now and I still can not get use to this.

1sexymother

Asked by 1sexymother at 1:31 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• You should come check out my group. It is a weight loss support group. We are getting ready to start our Biggest Loser Challenge so you should come join. The sign ups for the Biggest Loser Challenge ends on June 26th so come and be apart of the fun. Just come join the group and click on Biggest Loser Challenge forum to join in the compitition.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/114329
    ashlrenee

Answer by ashlrenee at 5:26 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Sadly we can't spot lose....the only way to lose fat is to eat healthy within your daily calorie needs and then burn more than you eat in daily activity and exercise. Eventually the body will start taking the fat from the places you want. But Cardio mixed with Strength training will help you shed fat and tone muscle
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:42 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Belly fat goes when it all goes - become more active/eat less fattening foods.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:19 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Its a journey and all journeys take time.
    Penthesilea

Answer by Penthesilea at 5:20 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I'll second all PP's remarks!!! I'm also in ashlrenee's group... come join in for support. My kids are 7 & almost 5... and I have to same issues. It's slow going, but it will be worth it!! ;o)

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 5:46 PM on Jun. 23, 2011