Ever ky yours+mine

I'm thinking of stuffing my fiance's stocking with a lot of little stuff. Any input about this product, does it live up to the commercials?

mama28th

Asked by mama28th at 11:59 AM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Shopping

• I have always wanted to try it but have yet to. Try it then let us know!! lol
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 12:00 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• My husband and I tried it, and well, it really wasn't as great as the commercials say it was. And I don't know what you think is expensive, but my husband and I were really excited to try it (and to be honest it really fell short of the advertisements) it costs 15.99!!
    Anonymous

• But wow, what if it is as fast as on the commercial. It would like really cool.. 2 seconds and viola!!! You could fit it in anytime of the day. Between toasting your pop tarts in the morning even! LOL! I think it would be fun to try.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:09 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• just like anonymous said, it's not all that great.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 12:58 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• My boyfriend and I LOVE the STUFF!!!! There are some other " FUN " things at Wal- Mart in the same section that you can put in his stocking. AND you will ENJOY them too!
    I guess it depends on the people using it on how well it works! Give it a try. It's not going to hurt!
    DustyD.

Answer by DustyD. at 10:51 PM on Dec. 21, 2008