Do you believe in standing by your man even if he cheats? And not letting another girl have him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• I divorced my ex because he cheated, to hell with him. He's a great father to our son, but shitty everything else.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 1:41 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• That song is now stuck in my head. ;)
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 1:42 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Nope, she can have the pig.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 1:42 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• seriously, let the tramp have him, what comes around goes around AND your kids do not need that stress and emotional turmoil around
    cornfed.23.16

Answer by cornfed.23.16 at 1:43 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I honestly stuck by his side and it took me a long time to realize he was playing me with this other female in thee end. So I dont think I can stick by my new man if he cheats.
    shar-hulk

Answer by shar-hulk at 1:45 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• If he cheats, I will file for divorce. And cheating means online, over the phone, or physical. All the above are the same.
    .MhacFoirfe.

Answer by .MhacFoirfe. at 1:45 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Hell no!! I'm not going to fight another girl for any man. If he really loved me, he wouldn't want me to.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 1:46 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• It's hard to say if he continues to cheat and refuses to get help or counciling then yes I would have to divorce him. But don't I won't be kicking some chics ass though.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 1:47 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• If he cheats he has made his choice and I want no part of that anymore. Once a cheater always a cheater. I would file for divorce, and kick him to the curb. No one deserves to put up with that.
    Afrontz

Answer by Afrontz at 1:47 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• No...thats just what he wants. He is having his cake and eating it too. You're not proving anything by staying by his side. You just end up looking like a fool.
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 1:48 PM on Jun. 22, 2011