Did you leave your husband when you still loved him because he cheated?

I'm afraid I will regret it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• Nope, I fell out of love and that's probably why he cheated. Follow your head not your heart on this.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 1:48 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Yes, now she left him and he's begging to work it out. I love him but I refuse to be played for a fool. I can find a faithful honest man. Thats what i deserve. So do you.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 1:49 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Not the first time. After the third time I was done. He gave me the whole sob story of how sorry he was and that he would never do it again. Now I am happily divorced.

My3Ez

Answer by My3Ez at 1:49 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• By the time I left(11yrs)....there was NO LOVE in my heart for my Ex anymore, no trust either.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 1:50 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I left my ex husband 7 years ago because he was a lying cheat. But I loved that lying cheat,lol.
    It took me about 3 years to feel over it..and I will admit I had weak times where I would call him crying and tell him I wanted him to come home..then I would quickly come to my senses and ask myself what the hell was I doing.
    Life is too short to run around in the same circle.
    You focus on tomorrow..you focus on better days..you focus on yourself.
    While your with a cheating man..your stuck in sorrow...there is no moving forward from that while he still doing that to you.
    Unless its truly a fixable situation...the best way it just to get out of it. Heal yourself.You deserve better.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:57 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Are you sure you still love him or the illusion of what you thought your life with him was?
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 1:59 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• i was in a relationship for years thought he was the "one" turns out he was fucking around.. my stupid ass got back with him and he did the shit again sorry but i will never do that to myself again its not worth it i am not strong enough to over come and stay with a cheater!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 2:00 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I do love him yes.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:07 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• This is only a decision you can make. People do make mistakes- we are human. Not knowing the circumstances, I can't judge it. I think more importantly is to decide why it happened. Is there a logical reason ( how has your relationship been, was there drinking involved, did it just occur or was it thought of beforehand? ) and did he talk about it with you? Are you strong enough to move on , forgive and be happy being with him at this point?
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 2:09 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• If you're afraid you'll regret it, dont do it! Take some time. Talk things through. Make sure he knows exactly how you feel. Be willing to listen to him too. Open the lines of communication..
    Good luck!
    KellyOh72

Answer by KellyOh72 at 3:07 PM on Jun. 22, 2011