How did you get over morning sickness?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• never got it, only got sick 2X and it was at night before bed,, crackers helped for me!
    pipsqueak01

Answer by pipsqueak01 at 1:49 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Forced myself to eat at least a cracker every 1/2 hour. When I could force something down, I would temporarily feel better.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 1:50 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• crackers, ginger ale, small meals
    shar-hulk

Answer by shar-hulk at 1:50 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I'm 14 weeks and still have bad morning sickness. It was the same with my first pregnancy. I wouldn't survive without my pepcid ac, reglan, and zofran!
    Afrontz

Answer by Afrontz at 1:51 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Having the baby. (lol) I was sick from day one all the way up to my due date. they gave me pills to take put me on bed rest and nothing worked. I was throwing up sp much that I had to go to the ER because I couldnt hold anything down.
    1sexymother

Answer by 1sexymother at 1:51 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I didn't had it all 7 months. It was worse in the 2 to 3 month.

I heard that was common When are pennant with twins and that is what I had.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 1:52 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• well i drank alot of water and gingerale also toasted bread and crackers,oh ginger cookies or lollypops that works...good luck..
    synistermom

Answer by synistermom at 1:58 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I was sick the whole time will all three of my girls. 7up, crackers, fruit cups worked for me, peppermint gum or candy, eat small meals. Those sea sick bands might work. Gingersnap cookies or even ginger tea works good.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:01 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Ginger ale, crackers and peppermint are the most common remedies. I eventually had to go on medication but I would only talk to your obgyn about that as a last resort.
    AvaAndAverysMom

Answer by AvaAndAverysMom at 2:49 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Lol, I had the baby...
    I hope you feel better soon!
    Valleylily

Answer by Valleylily at 3:22 PM on Jun. 22, 2011