Why is my 3 year old daughter doing this?

She was doing it for a while, but hasn't done it for a couple months so I thought she finally stopped. Well here is the thing. Ever since she basicly started walking she has taken off her clothes diaper/undies she is my nudist. But even at 3 years and 5 months she still does this. She doesn't care who is at our house she will take off her clothes. We told her you don't take your clothes off when other people are here and we put them back on her in another room. But she hasn't done this in 2 months. Another thing is she was pulling her pants and undies to her ankels and walking through the house laughing or she would pull down her pants and undies and show you her butt or pull them down and put her butt in her sisters face. We wouldn't laugh or anything we would tell her that wasn't nice and to pull her pants back up sometimes she wouldn't do it after the 3 time so we would spank her butt. Well it stopped until the other day. She pulled down her pants showed her 6 year old sister her butt and started shaking it I disiplined her. Then later that night my 6 year old came to tell me that she was putting her butt in her face and in my nephews face (he will be 3 next month). Why is she doing this? Is this normal? The other day I went in her room and she was in her room playing naked when she was supose to be sleeping with clothes on.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in General Parenting

• WOW, I know I did it when I was little, not sure to what age though. I wish all the kids would leave so I could do it again lol j/k. Is it maybe the reaction she likes? You've probably tried just ignoring her? Pretend like it doesn't bother you, see if that has any good results?
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 2:00 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• My daughter is 5 and a half. She starts school soon,and she still loves to be naked. She sees no problem with it. I always freak out when the door bell rings because I am hoping my daughter will not run to the door naked. She starts out dressed,but every time she goes potty,she'll come out of the bathroom with no pants. I have to tell her EVERY time to go back,and put her pants back on !! Crazy kids !
    Gnomes

Answer by Gnomes at 2:35 PM on Jun. 22, 2011