Is it normal for a 3 year old boy to demonstrate the "doggie-style" position on his friends? adult content

It has been suggested that it is normal and nohng should be discussed with th child o the parent

icequeen32

Asked by icequeen32 at 2:00 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• uh no that is not normal, but maybe he actually saw the dogs doing it? I would suggest talking to his parents, maybe there arent even aware he does this?
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 2:01 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• No
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 2:02 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Not at all..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:02 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I would not say it is abnormal but I wouldn't say that it is normal either. I would ask him what he is doing, why he is doing it, respond appropriately then ask him not to do it again. Make it fun and teach him a more appropriate move to do instead. Maybe like a a special handshake or clapping rhyme. Then make sure that you ask him to to the shake or rhyme instead of the other move and make him pinky swear!
    superclutz

Answer by superclutz at 2:05 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• ^ of course then report to the parents...or authorities if needed....of any foul info you received. Remember it takes a village to raise a child and YOU are part of that village!
    superclutz

Answer by superclutz at 2:06 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• You left the porn exposure part out this time.. So is the child exposed to adult content stuff or not?? Is it normal for a child to "play" with themselves, yes.. I have yet to see a child put another child in a sexual position.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 2:07 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• No. Regardless of why.. The child needs guidance, someone to talk with them.. Possibly a concilor.. BUT DEFINATELY THE PARENTS AND FAMILY NEED TO TAKE THIS KIND OF THING SERIOUSLY!
    2boys4momma

Answer by 2boys4momma at 2:10 PM on Jun. 22, 2011