why am i not becoming pregnant?

my boyfriend ejaculates in me 3-4 times a day and for some reason I am still not becoming pregnant. I would like to know some of the reasons i'm not becoming pregnant and also what i could do to increase my chances of becoming pregnant, and also the best time of the month to become pregnant?? it's been almost a yr that I have been trying to become pregnant and for some reason I am not becoming pregnant. Could it be something to do with my body or something to do with his sperm?
plz get back a.s.a.p and i would greatly appreciate it

thanx,
Danielle

danielle841

Asked by danielle841 at 2:50 PM on Jul. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I wasn't getting pregnant because my tubes were blocked. I had a test done to check if they were blocked and as it turned out that simple test blew them wide open. I was pregnant the next month. It could be something with the sperm too. Have him wear boxers for awhile if he doesn't already and see if that helps.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:17 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Oh and start taking prenatal vitamins. could be you aren't getting enough folic acid in your diet.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:19 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• i understand EXACTLY how you feel. I thought i couldnt get pregnant.. Try using this website. Fertilityfriend.com I used it and the 1st time i used it i became pregnant! it helps you determine your fertile days! im 7 1/2 weeks now! i wish you the best of luck! alo take prenatal vitamins.. they taste horrible & there HUGE but there good 4 baby... *baby dust 2 u*
    Soon2bemommy214

Answer by Soon2bemommy214 at 8:43 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• In terms of the sperm, it is quality, not quantity that matters. You are most fertile just after ovulation (about 14-15 days after your period starts). When I was TTC, my dr told me to have sex ONE time a day on days 13, 14, 15, 16 of my cycle. If he does it too much, his semen will not have as many "swimmers" in it. His body needs time to rejenerate more of them. His sperm count may be lower because he's not giving himself ample time in between times.
    bailey0919

Answer by bailey0919 at 8:14 PM on Jul. 14, 2008