Afternoon quickies, because of work.

My hubby is working 2 jobs and so some days i get to see him for about 45 min. Well yesterday we decided to use the time for a quickie. It was really weird because i kept looking at the clock. Anyone else do this because of no time together???

bubblebean

Asked by bubblebean at 12:18 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• yes, in fact, one day we rented a hotel room for his lunch hour
    it felt a little wierd to check in to and out of a hotel within one hour, but it was fun
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 12:29 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• We do because I work a split shift. Mornings I'm too busy getting ready to leave, and I don't want to get up earlier, and I can't be late, as I manage the place...Evenings...I fall asleep early too often.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 12:39 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I've gone to his work to catch a quickie on his lunch break. I got sick of staying up too late at night and having us both end up with a sex hangover.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 12:51 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• We used to. Now all we have are quickies because we have 3 ,20 something/teens and two under 4 so we have to sneak and be quiet all the frikin time.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:07 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I guess a quickie is wayyyyyyyyyy better than nothing. :)
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 3:18 PM on Dec. 13, 2008