Stressed out

nephew who gave us fits is coming back into town and apparently will be over at the house a lot after i was promised he would not be. so i am thinking of either locking myself in my room while he is here (he is violent towards me and my girls and i got a almost 3 month old). or getting up leaving until i know he is away from the house. i do not want him around my kids. any other suggestions?

WildCat73

Asked by WildCat73 at 2:12 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• I'd leave. Sorry for you :(
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 2:38 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Are you babysitting him or something? You do not have to let him in. I'm confused....
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 2:16 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• It's your home & you let in who ever you want, I'm sorry but if he is violent against you & your kids then DO NOT let him in your home.
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 2:19 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• i have no choice to let him in as i am staying with his grandfather at the current time with hubby and my kids. this is hubby nephew sorry i should of stated that but i know if i do not leave or go to room i will get stuck babysitting him because all the promises that were made to me have already been broken:(
    WildCat73

Comment by WildCat73 (original poster) at 2:20 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• i'd tell them that i'll tolerate him, but i will NOT be doing anything for him-- i will more than likely lock myself in the room.. and if nephew still is voilent against you or the girls, you WILL be leaving, with or without DH. this would be the final attempt- and i would stand up for myself and the girls
    Shy_Dia

Answer by Shy_Dia at 2:51 PM on Jun. 22, 2011