What question annoys you the most?

People obviously post the same questions over and over and over again. (ie: Does this mean I am pregnant? ) What question is THE most annoying for you to see all the time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• The damn anonymous button question! Get over it people. It's there, it's an option, so is birth control, take it or leave it.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:22 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• i get annoyed by all those stupid questions that only requiere some common sense. And thats about 70% of the questions on here.. if not even more!
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 12:24 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I'll give examples.

"Am I pregnant?"
    "Is this cheating?"
    "Why do men look at porn?"
    "Why do so many people post anonymously?"
    "Why are people on CM so meeeeeeean?"
    "Why are people on CM so ruuuuude?"

And others like that.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:27 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Yeah, the med questions, where it is obvious that they should be going to the hospital. The one that bothered me the worst was the prego woman who fell down the stair and all she did was go take some meds and went to bed. For real, I just dont get it. People have the " it wont happen to me attitude" and it really makes me mad. If you get hurt, go to the doc just to make sure everything is good still. It is better to go and have them say you ok, then to not go and find out later that something bad did happen. Girls, take care of yourselves, and your little ones.
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 12:28 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I hate the "Am I pregnant?" One. Every single day. More than a few every day. Its crazy!
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 12:30 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Amen bubblebean
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 12:30 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Medical questions about children. Um really? Since when are moms doctors?
    Anonymous

• The "Am I pregnant one?" Seriously you can pee on me if you want but I doubt I'll be able to tell you better than a damn test..
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 12:33 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Am I pregnant ones,,, annoy me the most. They are so in a hurry to find out,,most haven't even missed their first period yet. Back in the 70's and early 80's when I had my kids you didn't have these new tests you could do at home. You had to go to the doctor to get tested. I don't even think you get tested tell you were 2,3 months pregnant. Things have sure changed sence then

Answer by louise2 at 12:33 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I guess I'm with the majority! I HATE the "OMG, am I pregnant??!!" Do I look like freaking ept???
    EvaSerenity

Answer by EvaSerenity at 12:38 PM on Dec. 13, 2008