Possible Pregnancy Sign? adult content

I have been having a lot of white/clear discharge for a few days now and was wondering if it could be a sign that i'm pregnant. I had a baby two months ago and read that women are usually pretty dry down there for a few months especially when breastfeeding (which I am), but I notice it every time I go to the bathroom and it has even ran down my leg (eww I know). Is it just something that happens or could I be pregnant again?

fergie92

Asked by fergie92 at 2:13 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Anything could be a sign of pregnancy but that doesn't mean they all are.. If you are having unprotected sex, yes you could be pregnant.. Breastfeeding is NOT birth control.. I know many think if you BF you can not get pregnant and that is not true.. Not saying you believe that, just throwing it in LOL..

Discharge changes after having a baby, it's hormone related. Many have that kind of discharge during ovulation or after sex etc...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 2:17 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Sounds like a sign of ovulation. Sounds like egg white cervical fluid/ mucus
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 2:22 PM on Jun. 22, 2011