My two and half month old

she rolls to her side , tries to roll on her tummy and is trying to sit up. she is trying to sit up since last month yet her head still be bops around. she surprised the doctor while she was in his lap by trying to sit up , he was like and where do you think your going. she is also drooling and chewing a lot. anybody else have a baby this age doing all this? my other two never did these things at this age. this little one is shocking me.

picture on the left is her right after birth and the one on the right is her 2 month check up

WildCat73

Asked by WildCat73 at 2:18 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my youngest son did that too, trying to sit up and was drooling and chewing. he sat up all by himself at 4 and half months old, and got his two bottom teeth just before he turned 5months old. he is now 9months old and army crawls, is working on his top two teeth which seem to come at the same time for him, and he is pulling himself to a standing position on his toys and thinks he is hot stuff doing that.
    they do say the younger ones learn a lot faster than the older ones did.
    2boysyahoo.com

Answer by 2boysyahoo.com at 3:18 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• lol..our daughter was like that..she seemed so uncomfortable in her little body,,,,that girl wanted to MOVE! at 3-4 months, she would sit herself straight up..we use to joke that she had abs of steel,lol. it was so funny watching her. :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:30 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• My baby girl who's now 5 months did and is still doing all of this....weird its exactly as you describe. She did what looked like crunches trying to site up! She was and still is chewing on every thing she can get her little hands on I asked the pedi if she's teething (at 2 months) she said now way, still not teeth today, but she chews and drools like crazy. But she's happy and healthy so I don't question it lol
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 2:21 PM on Jun. 22, 2011