Tickers to your signature

I am new here and I would like to display my ticker in my signature and I am not sure how please help.. thanks

monkeesmom2011

Asked by monkeesmom2011 at 2:23 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in About CafeMom

• How do I add a Ticker to my signature?
    If you'd like to add a ticker to your signature, try this...

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 6:33 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Go to the CafeMom Tickers page (or another ticker site) to make your timeline or ticker image. Copy the URL for your ticker and paste it somewhere so that you can paste it into your CafeMom signature later.
    Click on the 'privacy and settings' link on the top of the page. Then click on the 'signatures' link on the left side of that page.
    Click on the "Add A Rich Text Signature" button.
    Enter a name for the Signature.
    Click on the "Add a photo" button. A pop-up window will open.
    Click on the "Paste a URL" tab.
    Enter the URL of your ticker into the Image URL field. If you have already made a ticker, the ticker site should have given you the URL for it. You paste that URL in the box.
    When you're done, set your signature to default so it pops up automatically when you post.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 6:34 PM on Jun. 22, 2011