What are some ideas for my son first birthday?

missbria90

Asked by missbria90 at 2:41 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• He's pretty little, lots of things would be nice. Rockstar, dinosaur, frogs, take it to a park or back yard.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 2:46 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• backyard
    missbria90

Comment by missbria90 (original poster) at 2:47 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I did the MOD Monkey theme for my little one. You can only get it online. But it was awesome.
    kgrine

Answer by kgrine at 2:52 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I have three girls but would work for a boy as well. We did teddy bears and even make teddy bear cakes. I do not know if wanted party ideas but they have some pinatas with a string that is easy to do. It was just the family for their first birthdays since a little to young to do much.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:57 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• for my son's first birthday he had a sesame street theme. He had Elmo and big bird on a cake that said Happy first Birthday Haiden, We also had birthday streamers that said Happy birthday and was sesame street too. At the time we lived in a small apartment so we had it at my moms boyfriends house.
    So i would say Sesame street, Cars, Backyardagains. If it is nice out and Hot you could have it in the backyard or even if the zoo is able to you could set up a little thing for family and friends and have it there and walk around the zoo.
    2boysyahoo.com

Answer by 2boysyahoo.com at 3:13 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I appreciate the help from everyone
    missbria90

Comment by missbria90 (original poster) at 3:13 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• For our daughter's first birthday we kept things very simple. We didn't really do a "theme", just some nice decorations. We had a few friends over for lunch and homemade banana cupcakes with cream cheese frosting.
    katiemomNY

Answer by katiemomNY at 9:53 AM on Jun. 23, 2011