Sorry if this sounds bad but i am just trying to see if this something bad.

I have clear Vaginal Discharge.is that somethis to big scared.i am just try to get some answer thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Health

• Nope just your bodies natural way of flushing things out....
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:44 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Nope, if it has an odor it could be a problem, but clear shouldnt be. Sometimes BV can be odorless I would still call my gyn and see what she thinks. But no worries.. antibiotic can clear it up if it is anything. In certain points of your menstural cycle you will have increased discharge as well... and then some people just naturally have more. Is it a new thing for you, have you recently had intercourse with someone new, do u use tampons, those are things you may want to tell ur gyn when you call.
    MommaB30

Answer by MommaB30 at 2:45 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• When in doubt, go see your doctor.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 2:47 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• If there is no foul odor, itching, swelling I wouldn't be worried. It sounds like egg white cervical mucus
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 2:51 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• i have had intercourse with this man for a few months .this is a new thing for me.it does kinda have a odor i have talk to a RN at a hospital they told me that it could a sign of being pergo or it could be a STD or a yeast infection.i am scared if its a STD but he said if he had it he would feel something wrong.i am just so lost.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:57 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• If you talked to an RN at a hospital, they would have recommended you come in and get tested if they stated you could be Pregnant, have an STD or a Yeast infection.
    Anonymous

• Usually not, especially if it's odorless. You should only be concerned if it's totally unusual for YOU. I'd say to be on the safe side, make a doctor's appt.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 5:39 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Were you aroused at all today? It could be your body's natural lubricant. If you are ovulating, you often have a thicker mucus-y discharge.
    Overall, this doesn't sound like anything to worry about.
    And if you are worried, then you shouldn't be having UNPROTECTED SEX with someone you just met!!!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:31 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I am scared cause i don't know whats is going on. my man are getting married soon so i hope i would know the guy i am getting married too.I am just a little scared .i have made a doctor appt. i was just seeing if it was something really bad thats all
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:55 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• When in doubt see the doctor. They can test you for pregnancy and any and all STD's.

wmbeener

Answer by wmbeener at 10:00 AM on Jun. 23, 2011