Venting. Again.

Okay so I know I vent alot on here about my DS. I love him dearly, but Im ready to run away. Here is a vision of my last week. My FIL dad is in care of Hospice- few days left with us, my SIL(2) are dealing wtih legal crap yet are still seeing the people that they have PPO's on. Still putting their kids in whatever drugged/ illegal lifestyle. I keep having to watch the kids- undisciplined, so when I try, its like dealing with Rocks. I love my niece and nephews very much but Im burning out. The one has our car- and so help me God if anything happens to it. These two refuse to take any help offered to make their lives straight, they dont seem to care at all about their grandfather, just caare about their lives and making sure they are happy while making others miserable. Im not kidding real pieces of work these 2... Soo on top of that, my DS is started to be suppppperrr clingy, and whiny. Im alone at home all day- DH is on 2 weeks swing shifts. Im just getting to fedup with everything. I lost my dad a few months ago and watching my FIL go thru it is devestating to me. Not really a question I know, but I feel better just getting it off my chest.

kgrine

Asked by kgrine at 2:46 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• Well you certainly have a lot going on. Hang in there sweetie. You will get through it!

Hugs!
    AFairyTaleGirl

Answer by AFairyTaleGirl at 2:52 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• hugs I'm sorry you're going through this.

myree85

Answer by myree85 at 2:52 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• its better to get it out then leave it in that will get you to really depressed i have alot of venting to do but i have a diary and i write in it any time something bothers me i had it since 1983 yes i said 1983 its compltely full actually it was a hard cover book calender for that year. i used some pages and had to put dates on them main thing is is that it does work cause don't want to talk to family cause they cant hold anylthins someone tells them if you need to vent you can vent to me cause ineed to vent also my email is
    msdeborah69@gmail.com
    ms.69

Answer by ms.69 at 3:06 PM on Jun. 22, 2011