Coupons...

do you use them?

jenn660

Asked by jenn660 at 2:48 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Shopping

• all the time. i download and print from kroger, newspapers, mags, even the computer. I save about $100.00 each week. I usually get groceries once a week for about one hundred dollars for a family of five. Coupons to me really do help.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:49 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• All the time! Not to an extreme , but they can save you so much! Just using them on diapers wipes and tp I save about $25+ a months on my brands. It works out to be cheaper than store brands to :D
    Afrontz

Answer by Afrontz at 2:51 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• my SO thinks i am crazy ... a friend gave me 15 sets of coupons from this past week and the last few, so i am using them to my full advantage i can get 15 boxes of pasta free (in multiple shopping trips) and then a great deal on shampoo. i can get a bottle of shampoo and conditiner for 1.06 for both, he thinks im crazy for stocking up... but we are looking to buy a house and i want to stay home after the baby and either work less or do a home day care... gotta get him to realize its in our best interest to stock up
    jenn660

Comment by jenn660 (original poster) at 2:55 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Every chance I get. Since making the effort to plan and shop according to sales + coupons, my grocery and household bill is down an average of 50%. I save between $100-$150 every month.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:55 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I do stock up on items as well. Your SO thinks your crazy your note. My girls do the same when I go on and order all free samples I can get. But the other night they sure were happy when I got them a package of peanut butter from target to sample.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:14 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I do and its well worth the time of clipping, printing, and comparison! I save ALOT of money this way!
    cailynsmommy626

Answer by cailynsmommy626 at 3:19 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• i dont know if anyones gone on couponmom.com they actually figure out the sales with coupons for most stores and tell you what coupon to use and how much it will be
    jenn660

Comment by jenn660 (original poster) at 3:21 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Not as much right now, if there's a good deal I try to, but I'm nothing like the coupon people on the show extreme couponing by any means.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 4:53 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• yeah me either our store limits 4 of the same item in the same order...
    but i have enough to buy 23 boxes of pasta and 30 bottles of shampoo or conditiner and it will cost me 15 plus tax
    jenn660

Comment by jenn660 (original poster) at 4:59 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• i use them all the time! i hate paying full price if i dont have too
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 6:10 PM on Jun. 22, 2011