Pregnancy

It annoys me when women gripe if someone asks if certain symptoms could mean they are pregnant. I don't buy into the idea that the women that nag, never asked their friends or whoever, if they might be pregnant because of different reasons. We all have kids, so we have all been pregnant. Everyone wonders before they take their test, and everyone knows you have to wait till certain days to take it and you just might be curious before that! Does anyone else find the complaints about "thinking their psychics" and such, annoying?

Before anyone jumps down my throat, think what the women feel like that did ask if they might be pregnant. Hurt feelings some??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:49 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I think some of them are common sense and others I am more than happy to help with. Guess it depends on how its being asked. But if I came on here and said my boobs really hurt and I haven't missed my period yet or taken a test, I'd expect people to think I was not usingbmy head completely. If its unusual and they have missed periods or taken tests aand they were negative, women seem to be more understandings.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 2:56 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• It's not annoying if it's someone who has never been pregnant before (not all of us have kids), now if it's women who have been pregnant before then it is a little annoying because they should know to take a test since they've been pregnant before the symptoms should be familiar, I know all pregnancies aren't the same but it should ring a bell. Also there are a lot of young girls who are clueless about pregnancy symptoms so they ask us for our opinion, isn't this site for us to help & support one another?. At least that's how I see this site =)
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 3:07 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• It doesn't really bother me, every pregnancy can feel so different. Sometimes even if the signs are there, I think it is easy to feel shocked and in total disbelief, especially if the pregnancy wasn't planned!
    Valleylily

Answer by Valleylily at 4:13 PM on Jun. 22, 2011