Front or back door......of your house, that is?

This is a silly, just for fun question....but I always wonder how many people actually use their front doors. Growing up, my family always used the side door. Once I moved out, my husband always used the back door of his house then. Now, we have our own house and we use the side door. I really don't know of anyone who uses their front door and I find it amusing, I suppose. So which do you use??

cmgIII

Asked by cmgIII at 2:51 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• LOL I thought this was going to be a sex question!! LOL

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 2:52 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I was hesitant to open it lol.. I thought.. hmm wheres this going lol.
    I use what would be my side door.. not the front door.
    MommaB30

Answer by MommaB30 at 2:53 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I wondered how many people would think that!!! i thought it sounded bad the way I started it!!! hahahaha! sorry!!
    cmgIII

Comment by cmgIII (original poster) at 2:54 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• We only have 1 door - the front door.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:54 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• front door. I wouldn't use the backdoor unless I want to get jumped on by my dogs.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 2:54 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I thought this was a sex question too. We use our front door during school time. They catch the bus in the front yard basically. We use the back door any other time. We have no side door. I wish we had a sliding glass door to the back yard but we don't.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 2:55 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• where we live the house is placed odd there is a front door but you got to go around the house to it as the drive is in the back of the house and then there is a side door and the back door then the other side door. we go in and out the back door to the office/utility room. it allows us to put our coats , shoes there as father in law does not allow anyone to wear shoes in the house. and it allows us to get groceries in fast in snow and rain and the kids to.
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 2:55 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I fixed it....it should make more sense now! Sorry for the confusion.
    cmgIII

Comment by cmgIII (original poster) at 2:55 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I use my back door but....I think when i go check my mail ..I will use my front door for ya!
    Actually, i like questions like that.....the things we wonder about sometimes ;D
    I can never remember the things I wanted to ask by the time I get on CM though.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 2:55 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• this his definitely should have been a sex question and if it was the answer would be both
    ms.69

Answer by ms.69 at 2:56 PM on Jun. 22, 2011