How are you able to stay strong thru others' hurtful actions towards you? How can you not let things affect your mood and motivation to keep going and to act like everything is all okay?

momplus01

Asked by momplus01 at 3:00 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• I would be able to if it was a constant issue.. I would have to get out of any situation where this was happening.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:01 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• My motivation are my kids. I want to be a good example for them. I want to teach them who to be and how to act no matter what circumstances I'm in. I am their protector, and I have to be strong for them. It's ok to cry and explain your feelings, but it's not ok to be an ugly person towards whoever is hurting you.
    You need to distance yourself from a situation that is pulling you under and leaving you empty.
    Anonymous

• if every thing is NOT okay, then you need to express that. Geez! We women seem to think we have to be happy or emotionless to survive. If things suck.... fu#$ing SAY things suck!
    hollydaze1974

Answer by hollydaze1974 at 4:47 PM on Jun. 23, 2011