Tattoo?

How many of you have them? What are they of? If you don't what would you get?
I don't have any but I would love to get the word Wanderlust on my foot with tiny footprints.

LadybugTash

Asked by LadybugTash at 3:02 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I have 13. Mostly of my kids names and my so that was killed.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 3:03 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I have none my DH has 2, I wanted one but I changed my mine I hate pain lol
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 3:17 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• 13! Wow. My hubby had 9. I always say he has enough for both of us. My fave of his is my name on his arm that he got the summer before we got married. He had a lot of faith in us.
    LadybugTash

Comment by LadybugTash (original poster) at 3:11 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Another of my fave tats EVER is one my very good friend got. It's a tree on the side of her back and she has fairies representing each of her three kids playing in the branches and sitting under it reading. It's so beautiful.

LadybugTash

Comment by LadybugTash (original poster) at 3:12 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I have two . Tribal on my lower back....and a chinese sign for mother on my hip. I plan to get 3 more one for my son, my daughter..and my father(my father past away)
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 3:38 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I have one- Faith- for my niece who was in nicu for 6 weeks. I want another one - Forgiven- on my other foot, but im chicken lol. My Dh has 10
    kgrine

Answer by kgrine at 3:41 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• i have 3...a tribal face sun on one leg...a tribal sun on the back of my neck just below a t'shirt line..and another piece thats about 3inches below my knee all the way down to about an inch before my ankle this one is my most prized one lol..there are about one or two more i would love but im just not ready yet..my dh has 8
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 3:43 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I have 2...I have a dolphin in the suset jumpiong on my back shoulder blade and another cross on my ankle...I do wnt another one to represent my kids but not sure what or where yet!
    briannasmom3

Answer by briannasmom3 at 3:43 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I have two Tats. I just recently got a new one two weeks ago the word 'BELIVE' the L was made into a cancer ribbon in memory of my mom who passed away from cancer 1 year ago.
    Tasha555

Answer by Tasha555 at 3:43 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

•  

I got this one done about 3 weeks ago. I have 3 other small ones. Definitely plan on finishing the one on my left calf and possibly the one on my wrist. We shall see.

ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:09 PM on Jun. 22, 2011