Anyone had their child at a sleep clinic?

My son has had sleep issues since birth, colic, lack of self soothing skills, restlessness, joint/growing pains, constant wake up's, night mares and 2 bouts of terrors- FINALLY 3-1/2, still waking anywhere from 1 to 5 times a night and sleeps maybe 4 times a month all night long, i finally was not only able to talk Dad in to getting this done but my appt from the end of July has been moved up to this friday!!!!! SO excited and hopeful, even though this is only a consult, I think I see light at the end of the tunnel
anyway- anyone had to do this for their child? could you give me personal experiences on how it went and what they tried? I've tried every sleep method, book, routine then to melatonin ( which made him nuts) to now natural sleep aide, which helps him actually fall asleep but not all night or better quality.. I have done dietary changes to the best of my control eliminating HFCS and Dyes which has helped his behavior but never quality of sleep, or not yet that is.. any advice or tips?

maxsmom11807

Asked by maxsmom11807 at 3:15 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in General Parenting

• WOW, Good Luck, Momma! That's a rough one. I'll bump for you,
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:12 PM on Jun. 26, 2011