How is the V. motion for left handed kids?

I've been trying to read through the journal posts by the moms who have tried it. I can't find anyone who has said that her child is left handed. My son is left handed. Before I buy it, I would like to know if it really is better for a left handed child than other things. I am specifically looking at getting it as a Christmas present because I want to find things that encourage him to use his dominant hand. I saw on the video that you can change it from being a right handed controller to a left handed controller. Does anyone who has tried it have a left handed child? My daughter is right handed. It would be really nice to know if they would both enjoy it equally based on their dominant hands.

CrazyMom5480

Asked by CrazyMom5480 at 12:40 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Shopping

• I am left handed and I easily played with my sons VSMile. There is a little locking lever on the bottom that swivels the direction of the controller.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:44 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• YES IT IS A WONDERFUL IDEA AND IT REALLY WORKED WELL FOR BOTH OF MY LEFTIES. THE CONTROLLER IS IN TWO PARTS JOINED IN THE MIDDLE . LIKE A FIGURE EIGHT . YOU PRESS THE BUTTON ON THE BOTTOM AND ONE HALF ROTATES TO THE OTHER SIDE . IT'S SO EASY . ALSO SOME ONE AT THE STORE MIGHT BE HELPFUL ENOUGH TO DEMONSTRATE FOR YOU .
    SWAN923

Answer by SWAN923 at 8:43 AM on Dec. 14, 2008