Summer movie

What movie do you want to see this summer? What have you seen so far? Was it good?

I want to see the new Transformers, Larry Crowne (who doesn't love Tom Hanks?), and any chick flick.

LadybugTash

Asked by LadybugTash at 3:18 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• The only one that I have to see in theatres this summer is Harry Potter.

The kids are dying to go see Transformers so we'll probably do that. Harry Potter will be just me, by myself, with no one needing another drink or a trip to the bathroom halfway through the movie.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:19 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I can't wait for Harry Potter..we are going to the Midnight show with the kids and I can't wait. I think Transformers will be good as well.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 3:23 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• So far we have seen Thor,  X-Men First Class and Kung Fu Panda. We also want to see Cars 2, Mr. Popper's Penguins, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, The Hangover 2, Green Lantern, Transformers: Dark of the Moon, Harry Potter, and Captain America. It's a good thing we bought the Living Social deal for Fandango and we have a Drive in where you can see two movies for $5 each person!

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 3:28 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• We just saw MR. Potter's Penguins, really cute movie, best Jim Carrey one I have seen in a long time. Cars 2 comes out soon and Cars was just so good..what imaginations the people had to make it. Transformers will be the next one ..got to see. My son has picked these all out and that is about the only time we go to the movies. Chick flicks for me, I have to wait and rent. lol
    Alamama

Answer by Alamama at 3:30 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I love the drive in. I haven't been since I was little in CA. My hubby wants to open one here where we live. That sounds like a great deal. happy movie watching, eat tons of popcorn for me!

LadybugTash

Comment by LadybugTash (original poster) at 3:31 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I saw Super 8 and it was good...I also saw Pirates of the Carribean adn it was good...I want to go this weekend to go see the new cars movie and i also wanna see transformers!
    briannasmom3

Answer by briannasmom3 at 3:40 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• cars 2
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 3:54 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Transformers and Harry Potter for sure!!!!

movies out are rare for me right now, but I sure to love seeing all them in the comfort of my own home.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 4:30 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Cars II and Harry Potter
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 7:34 PM on Jun. 22, 2011