I WAS JUST WONDERING HOW TO MAKE THE APIN GO AWAY AFTER RAISING FOR KIDS AND JUST HAVE SOMEONE STEEL THEM AWAY? adult content

Im a mother of 4 beutiful kids. To make a long story short i had some problems i raised my 2 younger syblings, Met my husband at 13 yrs old and have a little sister who has always been jealous of me.....I had my first daughter nichole at 19 when she went to kindergarden she was there a week and they decided to throw her in special ed.I dont know how they got that from one week of her very first time being in school. Well the special ed teacher smacked my daughter upside the head and called her a special ed freak...Well its a good thing there was 20 cops there bcause that teacher would of never made it ti the cop car:) Well my daughter hated school from that day on and so c.p.s was constantly in my life. Saying they got reports my kids were always dirty hungry and abused...So i let them in the house the kids was clean happy no sign of abuse food in the cubbard and fridge.....It was like they were leaches always there...nikki was refusing to go to school ...2 weeks before her 16th birthday they came and took my kids saying i was doing drugs...I got hit by a train i came out with my life but lost my rite leg, So my doctor had me on percaset and norco...I called the pharmasist and asked him if i take these medications daily would i show up possitive for something else? He said ya cocain. i paniced i said i need a statement saying these drugs would make me show up positive for cocdain, He said cant do that talk to are attoeneys,,I knew i was screwed they came and took my kids i wanted to die.And was going to but then i thought whats that saying to youre kids you gave up on them?it was a 5yr long court case... i finaly signed the kids over to my sister so they could stay together....my kids broke in her files it was her making the calls the whole time.....What would you do?

mommysangel543

Asked by mommysangel543 at 3:21 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in General Parenting

• If you have prescriptions for the medication and are taking them like you are supposed to that would NOT be an issue for CPS to take your children. Also they can't just take your kids because of what other people are saying, they have to have proof that the children are being abused or mistreated in some way.
    Anonymous

• I was on percocet and norco. There is no cocaine in either of them. I was on Norco my whole pregnancy with my 3rd child. And if the statement is true, the doctor would have been more than happy to sign paperwork saying what you were taking could show up. He wouldnt tell you to talk to an attorney. I'd say get counselling to help you through the pain. It is very hard to take children away from a parent. There must have been things that were endangering them. Sorry. Good luck.
    Anonymous

• I just googled the drug facts and Norco and percocet may fail in an opiod category but no way cocaine.
    Anonymous

• If it smells like bull , it must be bull. And this WREAKS of bull!!
    Anonymous

• Drug tests test for Opiates such as Norco and Percocet - they wouldn't show up as cocaine unless you are on cocaine or crack!

I'm not believing much of this. Profile says 3 children and one is in their 40s, posts says 4 children. No school would slap a kindergartener in special ed courses with out extensive testing. Norco and Percocet will not tests as cocaine. CPS doesn't take children away from mother's on a whim, etc. etc. etc.
    Anonymous

• Yeah I just read the profile too...since when do they take 42, 20 and 17 year old children from their parents??
    Anonymous

• moving right along........
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 3:58 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• First look at the profile and the kids info, it doesn't make any sense. Second besides the horrible spelling, CPS doesn't just take someones kids because someone made a call. Third, look at some of her answers not only are they misspelled but they are the kind of response that a teenager or very immature person would give. Can we say TROLL!!!
    Anonymous

• Its a pretty sick thing to joke about.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 4:36 PM on Jun. 22, 2011