Could i be pregnant?

it is definitely possible that im pregnant because i did have unprotected sex this month. i was four days late for my period when i started spotting. It started out as discharge with some pink blood in it and some discharge with brown/dark red blood in it. Normally my period is so heavy i need to use a super jumbo tampon and a pad. This time ive used a tampon and havent even filled it completely barely half of it is covered. Normally i gush blood this time i just barely have enough for it to even hit the pad. Yesterday i got really dizzy and was feeling a little nautious. also ive been extremely tired and hungry. my boobs did hurt and one point but not anymore and my nipples havent changed at all my breasts are just swollen along with the nipple. i have been bloated and i feel a little lump in the inside of the center of my lower abdomen. Could i be pregnant since i did get a late period and its alot lighter then normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Take a test
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:48 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Test... and see what happens
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 3:49 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• possible, implantation bleeding is a possibility...
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 3:51 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• You had unprotected sex, you could be pregnant. PEE ON A FLIPPING STICK!
    Anonymous

• i would def. take a test. you could still bleed lightly while prego. its common and many women dont realise they are pregnant cuz they still get their "period" every month.. if your already late the test should tell you by now!
    kp0469

Answer by kp0469 at 3:57 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• It`s possible. I would take a pregnancy test and if it is negative, retest in a week or two if you still feel symtoms :)
    Valleylily

Answer by Valleylily at 3:59 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• These questions are RIDICULOUS! If it is time for your period, take a pregnancy test! Why are you asking here? This is something only you can find the answer to!
    Anonymous

• jump on your left foot.. switch to your right foot.. now pat your head.. and moo like a cow.. now look down..

take a test.. how the hell would we know via the internet if you are pregnant or not?????
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 7:50 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Pee on your keyboard and I will tell you.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 9:27 PM on Jun. 22, 2011