How do you get in the mood??? (Might be TMI) adult content

My SO has been wanting to "do it" for the past week.
I have NOT.
I enjoy having sex with him, but for some reason I just cant seem to get in the mood...not even to give him oral pleasure. I don't wanna feel miserable while giving him oral.

What can i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• Watch a porn movie together & have a glass of wine!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:59 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• thats out of the question, MIL lives here. ugh!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:01 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• LOL! How about sending her out to a movie with the kids so you two can have a date night alone! I think your MIL is the "not in the mood" culprit! :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:03 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Is he not giving you enough foreplay. Usually if I don't feel in the mood, but nothing is really wrong, I will just go with it and by the time we actually start having sex, I am in the mood. If you feel too "blah" about it to have sex, it might be time to spice things up a bit.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 4:03 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I think stress has alot to do with it... and that I DONT KNOW HOW TO spice things up.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:05 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• geez your mil lives with you..hell thats enough to make me not wanna do anything either!!!! i dunno maybe you can wear some pretty lingerie he hasnt seen in awhile or some new ones..and maybe yall go out to a movie etc and stop in a special place before you get home for some freaky action! Sounds like a winner to me..but like i said that mil thing would so stop me from doing anything!!
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 4:05 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Yes I think she is. Im just so sick of having her here... if she wants here we would probably be doing it everywhere!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:07 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I got into bed the other night with a red teddy I figured that would "get me" in the mood "for him"... yeah, nothing happened I just couldnt do it. so you can imagine how frustrating it is for him. And I dont wanna do anything unless Im really really in the mood I dont wanna have to fake it.
    I wanna enjoy myself too.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:12 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Sounds like you need to get rid of the MIL- she's cramping your style.
    And let me clarify one thing- there is no such thing as you "being in the mood to give him oral". Sex is a reciprocal thing- he needs to return that favor- otherwise, you are just being used. If that's what's going on, I wouldn't want to f*ck him either!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:37 PM on Jun. 22, 2011