How does the weight just fall off of some new moms?

Just wondering how some women don't even look like they have had a baby right afterwards. And others look pregnant for weeks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• people asked me that after i had my DS idk why it happens i know in my specific case i only gained 11lbs because i was so sick but my lil bean was as healthy as could be!!! :D
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 4:05 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Most of it is genetics. Some of it is about any weight gain that happened during pregnancy and physical condition of Mom, but mostly it's genes,
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:06 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• girl i dont know either i lost 60lbs right after my dd was born and i would LOVE to know how to do it again without having another baby!
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 4:07 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Body types also play into it. Women with long torsos tend to far better. Women with shorter torsos tend to remain strectch out for much longer.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 4:13 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I will tell you what, I was in my pr baby jeans within 5 days however.... they are a size 12 and I can't rid the regular non baby weight for anything...
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:14 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Omg is so hard I am still trying.......
    H-Tina

Answer by H-Tina at 9:51 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I have no idea but it happened to me the first two times and I think it had a lot to do with stress.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 11:07 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I gave birth 6 months ago and I have been stuck at the same weight for about 3 months now.
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 1:13 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Their diet and exercise routine.
    H.I.S.

Answer by H.I.S. at 2:17 AM on Jun. 25, 2011