Could I get pregnant this soon? adult content

I know that I am fertile since having my baby 28 days ago. DH and I just had sex and he just couldn't stop from cumming in me this time. I immediately got off and went to the shower. The majority of the cum actually came out of me when I got off of DH.

In you all's opinion what is the chance that I could be pregnant again?

soon2bmmy

Asked by soon2bmmy at 4:07 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• anytime you have sex you have a chance of getting pregnant. It only takes 1 sperm to get you pregnant. You just have to wait till your next period to see if you miss it or not.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:09 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• that all depends on if you have started ovulating again. whenever you have sex, especially unprotected sex, you run the risk.
    brookemhowell

Answer by brookemhowell at 4:09 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Any time you have unprotected sex you have a chance of pregnancy especially if you were ovulating, your going to have to wait till your period is due to know for sure if your preggo again. GL!
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 4:12 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I'm BFing too so I dont really know when I will have my next period.
    soon2bmmy

Comment by soon2bmmy (original poster) at 4:14 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Your chances of getting pregnant soon after giving birth can vary from one woman to the next. If you are not breastfeeding, it is technically possible to be fertile within just a couple of weeks after giving birth. Generally speaking, however, it takes several months to become fertile again. Even if you are not breastfeeding, the timing of the return to being fertile will vary greatly from one woman to the next, and it will also depend greatly on the nursing pattern of your infant. In addition, your body’s sensitivity to the hormones that respond to lactation will determine whether you are going to become fertile sooner.

msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 4:17 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I have heard of people getting pregnant right after giving birth!! that would SUCK, I had the same issue and honestly I immediately went to the pharmacy and got that morning after pill, it was embarrassing but I had just had twins and COULD NOT have another pregnancy!!!
    My2boys0523

Answer by My2boys0523 at 4:21 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Yes, that's what makes a baby alright. You could very well be pregnant again. If you don't want another child right now then....it would be best all the way around to not make any mistakes. You need some kind of protection.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 4:27 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• It only takes once, and you are very fertile in the weeks following delivery.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 4:28 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Since you are breastfeeding I doubt it. I think I read there is a 5% chance. Then on top of that you have to be ovulating so I doubt it...unless you're just that lucky lol
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 4:53 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• i had my baby november 1st and i am 4 and a half months pregnant so it is possible to get pregnant
    alw06tchs

Answer by alw06tchs at 7:25 PM on Jun. 22, 2011