If given

$50k and told you had 24 hours to spend all of it or you got none of it how would you spend it? Can not save the money in anyway.

I would pay off my car, buy new bedroom furniture for both the master and my dd's rooms, buy a couch for dd's playroom, buy all new dishes, get her wardrobe for school taken care of, buy a PS3 with Little Big Planet 2 for my dd because she loves the first one on her PSP, and if there is anything left over it would go towards a boat.

Shaken1976

Asked by Shaken1976 at 4:16 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Pay off all my bills, buy a more reliable car and put a down payment on a house.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:17 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Pay off car loan. Rest toward mortgage. And, I could definately use more than 50! LOL!
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 4:18 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• buy us new/used cars and put the rest towards our mortgage
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:19 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• pay off my house!
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 4:19 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Pay off cars, any bills I had, student loans gone and then college fund for the kids.
    SweetPea726

Answer by SweetPea726 at 4:20 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Oh, I love these types of questions! I think about that whenever I watch a game show where someone wins a large sum of money. If I won that much $, what would I pay off or do w/ it?! Well, I would pay off some bills, get new living room furniture, dining room chairs, a new bed for my dau, new clothes for the whole family, new carpeting, waterproof & finish the basement, & remodel the bathroom! Um, I don't think $50K is enough. I'd sure have fun spending it though! *Bump!* :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:21 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• More then anything I use all that money for a down payment on a house!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 4:24 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• pay off debt, pay off car, pay back Uncle...that would leave $2000 and I'd go shopping :)
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 4:27 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I would pay off all the bills and buy all new furnature
    fineyouguyswin

Answer by fineyouguyswin at 4:27 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Buy my husband a new pick up truck.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 7:33 PM on Jun. 22, 2011