I sweat like a hooker in a line up!

I had my son 9 months ago and ever since he was born I sweat so much so often, even when I'm not doing anything strenuous! What the hell? I know it's my hormones, but it's very uncomfortable, and I wanted to know if anyone else has had this problem, and will it go away on it's own?

PANZONSMOM

Asked by PANZONSMOM at 4:33 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in General Parenting

• lo.. that's funny!!! ahh.. .I'm not sure because I sweat more only because i am fat lol!~ but here's a bump!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:35 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• LOLOL!! SO FUNNY!
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 4:40 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Are you on any medications at all? or BC pills? It is a side effect of alot of medications today. It could also be hormonal? Google it up.
    I take seizure meds and I sweat horribly. It's a real drag.
    Other than that it's either, weight or high humidity in your area I would think.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 4:43 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• i do to started when i was pregnant he is now 18 months. i dont think it will ever change. i have never sweated so bad. im glad to know im not alone
    1bradsmom

Answer by 1bradsmom at 4:45 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Most I looked at said by 1 year...they stopped having the excessive sweating, so ..maybe it is just hormones and you'll be free of it.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 4:46 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• It's called early menopause honey, I'm going through it too.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 2:34 AM on Jun. 23, 2011