Do pregnancy "symptoms" come and go?

I am 14 1/2 weeks pregnant and I noticed that somedays I feel pregnant, I'm tired, most of my nausea is gone, I least I think so, lol, I feel some pinching and very light cramping (nothing painful) in my groin region, etc. And then some days I don't feel anything, I don't even feel prego, with the exception of sore boobs and very sore nipples. Is it normal for these thigns to come on go every 2 to 3 days or so? I just want to know what I'm feeling is normal. Again, I have never felt any extreme pain and I have not had any bleeding, so to me those are good signs. I've had 3 ultrasounds and each one has shown I growing baby with a healthy heartbeat. I'm just being a nervous, paranoid new mommy-to-be. Thanks!

nightingale1005

Asked by nightingale1005 at 4:44 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• yes... yes they do lol..
    Anonymous

• Yup. I'm 12 weeks and still feel not pregnant at times lol.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 4:50 PM on Jun. 22, 2011