PREGNANT COUPLE PICS

MY BOYFRIEND AND I ARE GOING TO TAKE PICTURES WHILE I AM 9 MO PREGNANT. DO ANY OF YOU HAVE AY GOOD IDEAS FOR A POSE? I KNOW THE USUAL DAD AND MOM LOOKING DOWN AT THE BELLY, AND DAD KISSING THE BELLY, BUT HAS ANYONE DONE OR SEEN REALLY CUTE ONES OTHER THAN THE NORM? WE'RE NOT GOING TO AN EXPENSIVE PLACE SO THE PHOTOGRAPHER WILL NOT BE TOO MUCH HELP.
THANKS!!!

sassy_brizzy

Asked by sassy_brizzy at 1:07 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• stand in front of him with his arms wrapped around you...your arms placed on his and have his hands make a heart on your belly...i've seen that it's really cute but in all realities its all about the looks on your faces
    yousomedicated9

Answer by yousomedicated9 at 1:53 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Yep they are really cool pics if I was a hottie while pregnant i would totally get them done!! Good luck
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 1:15 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• You could sit on like a table together with him behind you. Put your hands on your belly and have him reach around and hold your belly too! That would be cute!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 1:18 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• looking into each others eyes.
    Anonymous