I had a hysterectomy 5 years ago, my boyfriend wants to have

And fuel to this, we work together and have been together for nearly 2 years, worked together almost 1 year.  He got me the job interview!

hopelesshope

Asked by hopelesshope at 4:54 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• I think you ought to talk does he know you have had a hysterectomy??? If he cares about you enough maybe you all can adopt........if he wants his own maybe he can give sperm and get the baby that way but if he just wants his own child and be with someone that can give that to him, why wait and the hurt be even more, I would leave now
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 4:57 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• how any kids do you have for you to have hysterectomy. aand why do you decided to have hysterectomy?
    zip10469

Answer by zip10469 at 5:03 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I didn't have a choice to have a hysterectomy. I do not have any kids and could not ever have. I was experiencing a lot of pain and went for a few years like this then had to make a choice. I love this guy and if I could have kids it would be a no brainer. But I can't so I'm in a situation where I know I'll probably get really hurt. Couple that with we work together and it's a touchy situation.
    hopelesshope

Comment by hopelesshope (original poster) at 8:39 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• and he knows my situation and has said he needs his own child.
    hopelesshope

Comment by hopelesshope (original poster) at 8:40 PM on Jun. 22, 2011