If I don't go wild can I get on a trampoline at 33 weeks and 1 day pregnant?

we got a traplone over the weekend cause our neighbors had one and the kids loved it. It has a net around it. My kids are 6 and 3 and they keep asking me if I can go in it with them. They want me so bad to go in it. I have told them mommy can't go Can that hurt me or the baby? My kids just wont stop bugging me lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i wouldn't at that stage. early pregnancy wouldn't be a big deal but you don't have too much longer. wait it out to be safe
    juliness

Answer by juliness at 5:00 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I would ask your ob... I really would. Part of me says it is fairly low impact if you are just hopping on your feet. no big bounces and no butt flops. lol. then part of me says it sounds ify... I would ask them next time you go it. It could be good exercise... witha doctors okay...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:03 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I wouldnt do it personally just because with kids they can get a little carried away even if you explain to them that they have to be careful with you on it and you might end up hurting yourself or the baby. Just explain to them that they have to wait a few more weeks before you can get on it with them.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 5:11 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I knew a lady who lost twins because the sack separated from the wall and the lost h2o. WHY RISK IT! wait if you own it it will still be there in a few months but your baby may not if you risk its health.
    Mommy_Aiken

Answer by Mommy_Aiken at 5:15 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• the thing is I am due august 9th so which means it takes 4-6 weeks to heal so which means I probanlly wont be able to get on there with them until next summer since it starts getting cold in October. I don't want to tell them I can get on after the baby is born if I can't
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:15 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I, myself never took a risks when it came to the pregnancy of my children, and just like i told my sister, who by the way was 7 1/2 months pergo...you are crazzzzzzy! (not that you are) i'm taking bout my sister, one never knows what could happen, i think that it would be a great thing to say to your child that mommy will not be able to do two many crazy and wild things, at least not till the baby is born and the doctor says its k. but that you would love to watch him or her have fun.
    grandma-lety

Answer by grandma-lety at 5:22 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Are you serious? No. Not even if your kids want you to. Is this question a joke???
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 5:25 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• no anon this question is not a joke. I was trying to ask it without getting bashed. At least I asked before going out to do it. I wasn't sure if it would be ok to do as long as I wasn't actually jumping without my feet leaving the bottom of it. Or I almost thought about just sitting on it and letting them bounce me on it since they wouldn't be able to bounce it very high. But I figure to ask first then go out and do it
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:17 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• You can jump on it after the baby is born, eventually. We don't have to do everything our kids want us to do. While they don't understand pregnancy and its risks, YOU do. You NOT jumping on a trampoline won't ruin their lives. Think of your unborn child.
    Anonymous