ALONE && stressed:/

sometimes i think i am completely alone. i wonder if i will ever make it to the end of my pregnancy and if my life will finally feel complete... I love my little one already, and cant wait for her to get here (only 8 weeks to go!) but im tired of being pregnant. i never liked it in the first place . . .
my only friend closest to my age is a guy and though ive tried not to, i really have fallen head over heels for him.. he is amazing to me in all ways. i laugh and cant stop laughing when i realize just how happy i could be with him. but then i cry and cant stop crying when i realize that i just cant be with him for much longer. his mother has decided to leave town and he is going with her. i am really stressed about what i am going to do once he leaves before this baby gets here... i love him but i am not dependent on him. i want to make a life with him because i know he wants to be with me a lot longer than we have been allowed. time is short and because he is leaving i feel like we should completely stop everything so it wont hurt as much... i am upset and i really do have abandoment issues because of everything in my past. they kind of just stick forever... i cry and hurt when i think of not coming home to him and not being near him... it wouldnt be so bad if they just moved to the next town, but im afraid it will be another state... i love him and i thought it would be better than this...

rach.s92

Asked by rach.s92 at 4:59 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• *HUG*
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 5:10 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• just read you rpost about the guy being a mommy boy and being pulled from both you and his mother
    looks like his mom won

very hard to lose a closef friend and not have the possiblity of more with a man that you love

but you are having a baby very soon, not a time to stress (easier said than done) but, you have to think about it differently
    you said you feel alone
    instead of feeling like you are by yourself, think of it as time WITH yourself
    not much time for yourself left, once you have this baby, the "ME TIME" will be very limited
    use this time to relax, consintrate on the life you carry, and the life you will provide for you and your little one

if you and this guy were meant to be - it may happen in the future (i am assumign that you are very young and will have tons of time for romance in the future) now is time to ready yourself to bring your baby into this life and provide for your child
    men can come later
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:14 PM on Jun. 22, 2011