do you pick ur nose?

i do BUT I FLICK i don't eat....

navywifemomkoch

Asked by navywifemomkoch at 1:30 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I think most people do. What's more important is what you do with it once you've got it out!
    RanaAurora

Answer by RanaAurora at 4:33 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• *dies*
    I dry heave anytime I even think about someone picking their nose. It grosses me out so bad, I think it's an anxiety issue or something.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:37 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Most people do....sometimes you just can't reach the boogers with kleenex so you have to pick them. I think it's gross when people eat them.
    Anonymous

• I do, but I put a kleenex around my finger, so it doesn't get on my skin, ha. I don't just dig for gold whenever. Only when i can't get them from blowing.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 2:06 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• only when i really have to and i cant get it out any other way. seeing a booger makes me gag, so i have to force myself to do it... kinda get up the willpower to put my finger in there....
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 2:12 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• LMAO yeah I pick when I can't blow it out.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 2:20 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• laughingthe things on peoples minds!

Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 2:57 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I do with a tissue, my husband does and flicks it or wipes it on me to gross me out, I pick boogies out of my sons nose, and the grossest thing in the world- My husbands father does ONLY while driving so he can wipe it under the drivers seat. It is so disgusting!!!
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 3:21 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• CarieP..I know what you mean.. I caught my so wiping them on the wall in the bedroom once...
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 3:57 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Gross! My ex would pick his nose in the car. One time he asked me to turn my head. I looked to see what he was doing and his finger was deep in the booger zone. He got mad that I looked and said his former gal always listened. Lucky her. What a disgusting sight that was.

Anonymous