We bought a Wii for the kids for Christmas what games do you recommend?

We have three kids our oldest daughter is 8 our son is 5 and our little girl is 3. Any suggestions or info would be appreciated as this is our first time getting into any type of gaming with them. Thank you!

spiderlegs8

Asked by spiderlegs8 at 1:32 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Shopping

• I got one for my dh & girls this year. It's the first time we are getting into any kind of game system also. Our girls are 2, 4, &6. I got them the Disney Princess:Enchanted Journey. A friend of mine has girls almost the same age and she said her girls just love it and I am pretty sure it can be a two player game. My theory was to buy them one game for them and one for Daddy and it came with the sports or something. So then we can always go to the local video store and rent games. If there is one that suits them, then we can always buy it to have all the time. But I hate to buy a game that is too advanced for them and they lose interest or get frustrated. I figure we have Valentines Day coming, my oldests b-day, and Easter so they have more chances to get more games once they are comfortable with the controls. Let me know what games you get!
    scrapbookmylife

Answer by scrapbookmylife at 1:43 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Boom Blox. It is awesome. We don't own it, but have played it. My son is 7 and loves it. Very family friendly and if I am not mistaken, Steven Spielberg had a hand in it.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:34 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Mario Kart Wii. Awesomely fun game :D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:36 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• MARIO CART IS A MUST =D fun for the WHOLE family (including you!!)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 1:46 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I like the my sims game. I think its only a one player game. And I dont know the rating on it.
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 2:17 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• It comes with the sports games, those are the funnest. Also, guitar hero is great and dance dance revolution is fun for kids too.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 3:22 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• My kids absolute favorite game is guitar hero! Definately a must have for the wii...also Rock band is down to 100 bucks! A second favorite for my kids are all the rayman games.
    lisamomfor3

Answer by lisamomfor3 at 10:48 AM on Dec. 14, 2008