Anybody know anything about Niagra Falls? ever been there??

what some things to do there?

Sillylins

Asked by Sillylins at 5:17 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Travel

• I live about 20-30 minutes away. There's Cave of Wonders which is a tour behind the falls. It's kind of boring, but cool to walk behind them. There's the Jet Boats. You ride around in the water and sometimes you get a little wet. VERY FUN! There's also the Maid of the Mist, which is great for little ones. It's like a ferry boat without the cars and you ride through the Mist from the falls.
    Tink05215

Answer by Tink05215 at 5:22 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• We went a few years back with my son. We have family there. We visited the falls and Beaver Island beach (? -its beaver something on Grand Island). We ate at Hard Rock Cafe and walked to Canada... (That now requires at least a mini pass port) It was AMAZING
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:21 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I've been there four times. PM me if you like with your specific questions. Also, let me know if you're going to New York or Ontario.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 5:24 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• We have been twice.  Lots of fun!  Stay on the Canadian side, or at least walk over for the day, for the best views.  Look into needing a passport to go into Canada.  There are tons of things to do.  Link below.

http://www.niagarafallstourism.com/thingstodo.html

whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 5:27 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• We have been, and it was interesting. The view was nice, and we went on a boat tour, too. Nothing I would be able to spend more than a day at though.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 5:54 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 6:31 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• US side or Canada? I've lived 15 minutes from the CA side my whole life. It's pretty touristy but there's some good restaurants and lots of shops. Really the only thing is casinos and the sights... I do suggest hiking the Gorge though. It's beautiful.
    kit_manson

Answer by kit_manson at 7:13 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Beautiful place.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 11:33 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• we have been there several times there is alot to do and see make sure you take your camera and take lots and lots of pictures. I loved it there and would love to go again.

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&source=hp&q=niagara+falls&aq=0s&aqi=g-s5&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=f60693a9225c157d&biw=996&bih=783
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:41 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• love it- I like the Canadian side and the Maid of the Mist tour and under the falls
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 12:23 AM on Jun. 29, 2011