when should I go get a test i don't want to test to early????

had a miscarriage back in march and have not got pregant since than. After my misscharage my periods have been coming either the 2 or the 6th of each month. Well I have not had my period yet and it is the 12th. Should I wait a week more to go get a pregnancy test or should I go get one right away. I just do want to test to early. What should I do???

mylittleman21

Asked by mylittleman21 at 3:02 PM on Jul. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• if you arent worried about the money you can go get one now to help you alittle and if you are still worried do it again in a week or so but if you are wanting to just do it once and not get hopes up just wait
    mommadent

Answer by mommadent at 3:13 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I took a pregnancy test like 3-4 days after my missed period with a BFP! You should be good to test now with acurate results. If you get a negative and no AF in a week, take another, I had a m/c in April and now expecting. Good luck to you.
    Jdenos

Answer by Jdenos at 4:21 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Well I took a test a week after my missed period and the results were unclear. So I took another one the follwing week and it came out positive. So my advice is, wait 10-14 days after your missed period to do the test. I wish you the best of luck!!
    Lillypad79

Answer by Lillypad79 at 4:51 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Hmm I'd go have my blood drawn at my OB/Gyn office. You don't want to wait too long. Get one with two tests or go to the dollar store. Take one now and one in a week. Good Luck.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:21 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I got mine (they were accurate) at the dollar tree.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 8:39 PM on Jul. 12, 2008