According to fertility friend i ovulated this month. i didnt have opk so i couldnt confirm it. i bought some opks and every day my test line get darker and darker

So im guessing I will be ovulating but I was really hoping to be pregnant. I guess my temp wasn't accurate because I wake up at different times sometimes 8am even 11am sometimes. So I don't know what do. Anyone else been through this or have any comments or suggestions? Thanks

suzzanna

Asked by suzzanna at 5:36 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• The only way to use FF or any BBT charting is to take your temp at the same time every morning. I set my alarm for 6:30 every morning. I take my temp then record it in my phone. I use the "my days" ap. It takes a whole minute at most and then I go back to sleep. In your case, I would go by the OPKs since your temping isnt accurate. If they are getting darker...you should be BDing every other day to every day within the 3 days before and including O day. Good luck!
    gump

Answer by gump at 2:37 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• the my days app is aweome! if you chart the same time every day, this app will accurately help determine your best times.
    minivanmom07

Answer by minivanmom07 at 11:26 AM on Jun. 24, 2011