Pregnancy symptoms? adult content

I started my last period on May 23rd...my period isnt always on spot, but is due on or around this monday... So far, here is what i have going on...

-Crampy feeling (almost like im abotu to start ... going on all this week)

-frequent headaches

-insomnia

-fatigue (could be from me not sleeping!)

-frequent urination and BM's (maybe in my head??)

-Swollen boobs and super sore nipples!!! They hurt SO BAD! I never get this with a normal period either.... this is what made me start thinking i was...

-i often feel sick because i am anemic, but today after i finished eating at a restraunt i was just sitting there and got hot all of the sudden and clammy and almost had to run to the bath room to throw up. I was very sick with my last pregnancy, and it reminded me of that!

My husband is in the military and left on June 5th, so that was the last time we BD...

Took HPT this morning but negative...is this all in my head?!

StacyDeAnn

Asked by StacyDeAnn at 5:39 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• My breast hurt, I took a test and it was negative 2 days later I was like this is so not normal and took another one and a BFP :) GOOD LUCK
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 5:42 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Sounds like you are getting ready to start your period. If you got pg on June 5th, it would show up on a test by now.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 5:43 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• We will see! I just have NEVER had any symptoms with my period and thought this was odd!!! I remember that i didnt find out i was preg with DS until about 5 days AFTER my period was missed...and even then i was only a couple of weeks pregnant (my dr thought i was 8 weeks and i ended up being only 6) so they said i ovulated late...maybe thats the case here? Only time will tell i guess? Just wanted some insight! :)
    StacyDeAnn

Comment by StacyDeAnn (original poster) at 5:48 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• My last menstrual cycle was the same as yours, May 23. My cycle is usual about 28 days. I ovulated on June 4th or 5th, we did the baby dance on the 3rd of June. My menstrual cycle was due on the 19th of June. I got a positive test from a first response test 5 days before. If your cycle is 28 days and you are pregnant you should get a positive on a test by now.
    slick05

Answer by slick05 at 9:51 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• ive had the exact same problems/symptoms and ive tested, tested, and tested. i finally went to my family doctor today and had blood drawn for bloodwork since all the u/a test have been negative. thats the best thing u can do is blood test. goodluck
    minivanmom07

Answer by minivanmom07 at 11:24 AM on Jun. 24, 2011