Where was your baby shower held?

I am having a baby shower, thrown by my BFF who lives in another state. My home isn't really fit for throwing a party because we don't have enough space.

I'm hoping to find some ideas on where else I might be able to have the party, without having to ask a friend to loan me their house.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:48 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in General Parenting

• Mine was at my parents' house. I have been to one at a restaurant, but that makes it quite expensive to throw.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 5:50 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Sorry. I had mine in my friend's backyard. She through it for me. Maybe you can look into rental places.
    Tink05215

Answer by Tink05215 at 5:50 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I've had 2 showers (9 years apart,lol)
    1st one was at my inlaws house
    2nd one was at a church hall
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 5:57 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• a rented out hall
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 5:57 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• 1 in a friends back yard, the other in my aunts backyard.

Do you know anybody that has a space you can use for free or a park?? Renting a space for the shower and paying for food and drinks on top of that can get really expensive.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 6:02 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• 1st, I don't really remember, but I THINK it was at my in-law's house.

2nd, my co-workers threw me a surprise shower at work. It really surprised me because it was a Workstudy job through the college I was attending.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 6:25 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Mine was at my house so I didn't have to haul all the gifts back home afterward. My sister did her's at a rented hall.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 7:07 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I had one at my church, one at my boss's house, one at my husbands work, one at a restaurant, and one at a friends house (I have 5 kids)

Answer by missanc at 7:21 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Mine was at my grandmothers house where I was actually born :) if u don't really have any space or any relatives that will help u you'll have to look into renting a space..or if there is a public park in ur area u can reserve a gazebo..I once went to a shower like that before
    devsmom98

Answer by devsmom98 at 11:02 PM on Jun. 22, 2011