Realy pissed what would you do

my dh has planed a trip we are leaveing rite on our fourth year aniv he had forgottin when we got married he said that we are still leaveing on the day of i dont even like where we are going and he knows that and im so sure this isnt a prank or a surprize hes takeing me to his family that hates my guts i dont wanna go but i have no choice we are takeing our child but i dont trust the dh dad with our child but dh will and he dont think about all the threats this man has made he has often said on many occasions that hes goin to take off with our child hes even told the dh just cause im not super model figuer and dont make alot of money he should put his name on the  house we have now and make me homeless this is comeing from a man that beat the crap out of my dh when he was 12 then he has the brains to say that im not matuer to be a parent cause im a very happy person that likes to have fun and im a lil loud and speek out when someone puts me down i cant stand the man and dont want his attitude around my child nore do i want him to put me down infront of him to teach him its ok to put a women down cause of her color weight or how much money she has ive tryed to talk to the dh about but he says just let it go he never sticks up for me or our child im always the one to tell his family off and thats not me i like people just not stuck up assholes that need to fall in a hole what would you do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:16 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• Punctuation is your friend.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 6:17 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Wow...SPELL CHECK AND PUNCTUATION!!! Can't make heads or tails of this post.
    Anonymous

• Whew, anyone able to make out what she's posting?
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 6:21 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• all i aked for was advice not a spell check or punctuation police thank yes i see that but when someone is mad they just go on
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:22 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• If you go with this attitude you'll just be locking horns with his family. Try to take a deep breath and relax. The trip will be short and you will be back home before you know it. Dh's dad is ignorant. Don't take anything he says personally. Just let it go. Controllers say things to upset you. If you let it, then he wins. Just laugh at him. That will really piss him off!

Answer by admckenzie at 6:23 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• well sweety if you have to go & have no choice just try your best to be happy dont let them get to you just have little talk or none at all
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 6:26 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• why don't you let your DH & child go & you can stay home & have the house to yourself. I would not go if his family had no respect for me.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:41 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Be up front, and honest. Don't hold your feelings back otherwise the whole trip will be horibble! If I was you I would sit down alone and talk to your husband and tell him " I'm not going! Period! I don't respect the fact that he beat you as a child and I don't want our child around him! I don't feel comfortable and all that he did to me and threats! Save your time and don't even bother taking me! If he wants to go by-himself then fine!
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 7:13 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• doyouknowhowhardthatwastoreadIcomeheretorelaxifuhaveitsobadleavegoodforufornotbeingastuckupasshole
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 7:13 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• i wuld tri tew hlp giv advise if eye culd maak out wat u was triing tu sa.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 7:35 PM on Jun. 22, 2011