What do i do?

So i stayed at my boyfriends house the other night, and still get shit from my paretns because i shouldn't be alone with a boy now. I can't havfe alone time at home, and apparently not there now either. I just don't understand what to do. I'm moving out soon with him, rents do not know it yet, but in about 4 to 5 months, i am gone. Parents will NOT like the idea of me moving in with a guy. What do i do? I need my alone time with him, and can't get it any time other than night! Is it wrong for me to spend the night cuddleing and watching movies?

sillymumof2

Asked by sillymumof2 at 6:24 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• If your an adult no it's not wrong.
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 6:32 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I think your parents have failed you.
    Are you 18yrs of age?
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 7:15 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• How old are you?
    Are you mentally competent to take care of yourself?
    Can you understand risks and take appropriate actions to prevent risks? ie. not get pregnant again.
    Is there religion that is informing you or your parents of what is or is not appropriate action?

If you are an legal adult, capable of taking care of yourself and your children, understood and used birth control measures and had some form of clear morals that everyone agreed on, I don't understand this question otherwise.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 7:34 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• My answer will depend on how old you are, if you are an adult there is nothing wrong with this, but if you are not an adult then probably not. Do you support yourself and your children? Or do your parents do this for you? Do you plan on taking your children with you? If so, do you think the boyfriend is responsible enough to handle that?
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 8:43 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• im 23, and just moved back home one yr ago because my roommate screwed me over- i bailed my rommate out giving her nearly a grande, and she changed locks and wouldn't allow me back in the house the next day forht. We have lived on our own for 3 years, then went back to rents one yr ago. So i can support me n my kids.
    sillymumof2

Comment by sillymumof2 (original poster) at 1:38 PM on Jun. 23, 2011