HELP ME PLEASE!!

Hey well, Im late by 16 days. I have taken a pt and it was a very faint neg. I have wiped and it was light blood, but its been 2 days and yesterday. I had one clot but nothing more.. I have no cramps with this and I definitely haven't seen anything heavier then what I usually have. Its werid to me because normally I would have this and then wake up and be super heavy or just heavy.. I don't know if I could sitll be pregnant. Please help has anybody else had this and be pregnant? My back also hurts too!! Some sickness, etc. Thanks!!

Grace91

Asked by Grace91 at 6:25 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i would just suggest going to your doc and having a blood and urine test...it will ease your mind and not stress you out so much.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 6:26 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• sometimes stress is a big factor in being late. Your body changes as we get older and our hurmons are racing and uncontrol. But you can also be pt. Best thing to do, make an appointment with your doctor. Your health is very important, be safe. Take care and let me know what happens.
    peaches534

Answer by peaches534 at 6:35 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I agree!!! go to doc to have blood test done!!
    dylansmother

Answer by dylansmother at 6:36 PM on Jun. 22, 2011