Wants to Get a LEGIT job from Home? anybody have any sugg!! Thanx :)

dylansmother

Asked by dylansmother at 6:34 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Money & Work

• Avon is about the only one I have ever been able to find. But if you find one that is like a typing job or something from another post on here PLEASE let me know too. I would love to get a legit sah job, I don't want to leave my kids with their dads.
    nikkis23

Answer by nikkis23 at 7:06 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Hey there,
    Avon is actually a home based business. You can tell the difference between a job and a business by what it takes to start. A home based business (like Avon) requires some type of an investment to get started. A work at home job should NEVER cost you anything to get started. Period. NEVER. If it does, then it is probably NOT legit. Since I am not sure which you actually prefer, I'll share one of each :)

WAH Job - "West At Home" (http://www.westathome.com/). They are a work at home job I have heard about over the last 4 years. It is a "home-based customer service agent" position. It might be worth a try looking into.

Home Based Business - I have been in the work at home world for 7 years now. I recently made a career change and left from a company that I did very well in for 4 years. I am working from home with Discovery Toys. I absolutely love it and I think my son loves it more, lol.

Best wishes to you!

Shara
    lil-momma-shara

Answer by lil-momma-shara at 7:37 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• avon or marykay are good ones you can do from home !!
    youngs1128

Answer by youngs1128 at 7:51 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I'm a gift basket consultant for La Bella baskets and I love it and yes it is legit!:-)

I do this all from home:-) This may or not be for you, but thought I offer:-)

What are your passions?Can you afford $19.95 a month with no parties required,no quotas, or inventory? I'm a gift consultant for La Bella Baskets, absolutely love it and I do get paid every 2 weeks a check .:-) My check is on my profile, so completely legit! If your interested in having a gift basket business p.m. for more info.:-) Ask me how you can start your own gift basket business for $1.97:-) Which will be ending soon.
    After 7 days it's $19.95 a month! That's it!
    Great ways to make extra money:-)
    3 ways to make money:
    recruiting
    sales
    corporate membership accounts

Have a Beautiful Day!:-)
    Best of luck on your search!:-)
    Jen
    Gift Basket Career
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 7:56 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:34 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• For a job check out lionbridge or leapforce. They are VERY difficult to get into but they are a job.

If you are interested in a business, check out Scentsy. It's Wickless candles an so much fun! Let me know if you would like more information.
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 10:05 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Have you thought about doing eBay?  eBay is quick and easy money.  It takes virtually no time to learn it all.. you could be up and running by the end of the night.  LOL!  Otherwise, I do blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are more than welcome to read through my blog at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:29 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I do both Scentsy and PartyGals. 2 hours a week can net you $500-750 a month. Easy. Message me privately for more details!!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:41 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I work from home online and I love it! It's not a job, it's a legitimate home business. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms who specialize in helping each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! We have free training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Work at Home CEOs!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/likeinternetceomoms

We are the largest group of Women working from Home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:11 AM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I work from home & would be grateful to share with you, this business is the best gift introduced to me by a wonderful friend. I want to do the same now that I have thoroughly researched it, believe in what I do, & have seen it first hand how frequently & easily money comes.
    1northwestmom

Answer by 1northwestmom at 3:24 AM on Jun. 23, 2011