Last month my period was 12 days late and i did a pregnancy test and it was negative, on the 13th day i got my period for 3 days and it was a heavy period, this month my period came a week early...this is very unusual since i have a regular period...is there a possibility that i could be pregnant?

MsJahry

Asked by MsJahry at 6:56 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Very very unlikely. Having a period pretty much means you're not pregnant. Being irregular could be a sign of stress or other gynacological issues, but not pregnancy.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 7:03 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• not really no I always had irregular periods since I started at 11 but after I gave birth at 17 my periods were regular every 27 days and for 4 days every month then I had my son at 20 and now im even more regular i actually can time the hour my period will start (creepy right) lol but no u should be okay its just irregular is all
    HypoHeartBaby

Answer by HypoHeartBaby at 7:24 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• If the test says no, then you're not pregnant most likely.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 7:26 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• if it's negative then you're not...
    marinebrats

Answer by marinebrats at 7:30 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Have you been under a lot of stress lately??? I would go to the dr if it happens again next month. GL
    djh0505

Answer by djh0505 at 8:26 PM on Jun. 22, 2011