Last month my period was 12 days late and i did a pregnancy test and it was negative, on the 13th day i got my period for 3 days and it was a heavy period, this month my period came a week early...this is very unusual since i have a regular period...is there a possibility that i could be pregnant?

MsJahry

Asked by MsJahry at 6:56 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Very very unlikely. Having a period pretty much means you're not pregnant. Being irregular could be a sign of stress or other gynacological issues, but not pregnancy.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 7:03 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• not really no I always had irregular periods since I started at 11 but after I gave birth at 17 my periods were regular every 27 days and for 4 days every month then I had my son at 20 and now im even more regular i actually can time the hour my period will start (creepy right) lol but no u should be okay its just irregular is all
    HypoHeartBaby

Answer by HypoHeartBaby at 7:24 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• If the test says no, then you're not pregnant most likely.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 7:26 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• if it's negative then you're not...
    marinebrats

Answer by marinebrats at 7:30 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Have you been under a lot of stress lately??? I would go to the dr if it happens again next month. GL
    djh0505

Answer by djh0505 at 8:26 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Mrs Jahry....did you end up being pregnant? What was the outcome? Because the exact same thing just happened to me.
    Period is 12 days late....started bleeding on the 13 thday...light at first....then a couple hours late heavy....neve had a late period in my life. im 29 years old.
    MrsNavajo

Answer by MrsNavajo at 11:01 AM on Mar. 13, 2017