Will too much exfoliating your face dry it out? Or the more you scrub the closer your getting to renewing our skin...lol

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:57 PM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Actually, too much will make your skin raw and oilier. You need to be careful.
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 6:59 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I agree there is definitely too much of a good thing! Gentle exfoliation once a day at the most, is good. More than that is definitely BAD, especially in the long term.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 7:00 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• you need the natural oils from your skin i shower and wash my face every other day instead of every day i used to do it everyday but my face actually started flaking and then everyother day i even lost all my blackheads on my face
    HypoHeartBaby

Answer by HypoHeartBaby at 7:19 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• If you exfoliate too often you can irritate your skin. Generally speaking, the oilier your skin, the more it can stand up to frequent exfoliation.
    katiemomNY

Answer by katiemomNY at 8:03 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I cleanse everyday and exfoliate 2-3 times a week.
    BrandyBaby22

Answer by BrandyBaby22 at 6:07 PM on Jun. 23, 2011